About Our Trainings
Our trainings are for beginners & suited for advanced artist that want to level up their work. Our trainings range from i to 3 days in-person. Prices vary and no experience is needed to take a class with our Master Artist and Instructor.
Microblading & Shading 3 Day Training
2 days Hands on training & 1 day Model Day
- PMU Fundamentals
- Learn how to select pigments
- Practice Brow Mapping
- Break down each technique: Microblading & Powder Brows.
- Learn About our signature Blades and Needles for each technique.
- Practice setting up your Microblading reusable pen
- Practice setting up your machine properly and safely
- Practice using the tools for each technique
- Practice correct depth
- Practice both techniques on synthetic latex skin
This Training Includes:
- Training workbook: with extensive practice.
- Training Manual: To follow along & have all information about our curriculum.
- Fully Loaded Starter Kit For over 15+ clients
List of supplies and Vender list with links and websites where you can purchase more products.
- All necessary forms: Consent & medical History Forms. Pre-care & Aftercare Instructions for your clients.
- Personal attention and feedback from Vanessa throughout the entire process.
- Q&A session to have all your questions answered.
- A Certificate for Attendance: will be provided upon successful completiton
How to Book:
A $500 dollar non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required to reserve your seat. This deposit will go towards your total amount. The remainder balance is due two weeks before training.
ALL in-person training for this course is from 10:00AM-4:00PM local time.
LUNCH IS PROVIDED
45230 Club Dr Indian Wells, CA 92210